Located in in Cleveland’s Woodhill neighborhood, this 1898 home of sculptor and architect Levi T. Scofield sits on a bluff over-looking the city. While this home is both architecturally and historically significant, it is also severely deteriorated having sat vacant for over two decades and was slated for demolition. The City of Cleveland’s Building and Housing Department reached out to CRS regarding the property. After evaluating the home, CRS quickly assembled an expert task force of local real estate and development professionals to secure and stabilize the property. To date, CRS has been instrumental in having the property donated to the Cuyahoga County Land Bank, orchestrating the release of liens, and initiating over $200,000 of donated construction services.