The Administrative Assistant has the opportunity to join a non-profit as an entry level, part-time staff person (24-30 hours per week) for all administrative affairs of the Cleveland Restoration Society. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Business & Accounting Manager, works closely with the President, and program staff.
- Data entry of accounts payable utilizing Quickbooks software
- Process all payments and make bank deposits
- Maintain all vendor records in Quickbooks including W-9 information
- Reconcile monthly PayPal receipts and credit card statement
- Filing of all paid invoices
- Answer incoming calls including access for visitors
- Process, date stamp and distribute daily mail
- Maintain online Calendar for events and scheduled meetings
- Maintain office/building supplies and order as needed
- Provide assistance as needed in preparation for various meetings
- Provide administrative assistance to the President
- Provide assistance to the Marketing and Events Specialist for event planning
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: The Administrative Assistant must be:
- a quick study of business software programs, including QuickBooks, Excel, and Word and have the ability to learn new programs;
- a team worker with the ability to work successfully with a range of people, including staff members, and other individuals involved with Cleveland Restoration Society; and
- a motivated self-starter able to work with little supervision.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the entry level nature of the position.
Applications: All applications should be submitted prior to October 15, 2018 by email to Debie Gulick, Business & Accounting Manager of CRS, at email@example.com and should include:
- A résumé; and
- A writing sample
- Copies of any school transcripts.