The Technology Specialist has the opportunity to join a non-profit as a part time employee with a significant amount of responsibility. The Technology Specialist reports to the Chief Operating Officer and works closely with the President, COO, and program staff.
- Modifying our Salesforce instance in order to provide enhancements for our Heritage Home Program staff
- Be the first to troubleshoot technology problems within CRS and liaison with outside service providers
- Envision and find technological solutions for problems facing CRS
- Creating ArcGIS maps utilizing proprietary data
- Managing the Sarah Benedict House calendar
- Managing the security panel – entering in new employees, deleting old ones, and corresponding with State Alarm regarding entering in employee info on their end
- Acting as administrator for all technology related applications and products, including Avaya VoIP phone system, network printers and copier, postage meter, Microsoft365, and other applications as needed
Qualifications: The Technology Specialist must be:
- a quick study of business software programs, including CharityProud, QuickBooks, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, ArcGIS, Excel, and Word and have the ability to learn new programs;
- a team worker with the ability to work successfully with a range of people, including staff members, and other individuals involved with Cleveland Restoration Society; and
- a motivated self-starter able to work with little supervision.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the level of experience of the applicant.
Applications: All applications should be submitted prior to November 15, 2018 by email to Tom Jorgensen, Chief Operating Officer of CRS, at email@example.com and should include:
- A résumé; and
- A writing sample
- Copies of college and graduate school transcripts.