By supporting the Cleveland Restoration Society, your voice will join the chorus of those who care and take seriously their responsibility to be custodians of our heritage. Membership extends for twelve months and is tax-deductible. You will be notified by mail when it is time to renew. Become a member today!
Benefits of CRS Membership
- Access to free members-only events such as SNOOP! tours, our annual membership meeting, and the holiday open house for families;
- Invitations and member ticket prices to events such as the Celebration of Preservation awards gala, CRS's benefit, and the Community Luncheon;
- A subscription to our biannual printed magazine Facade;
- A subscription to our monthly eNewsletter Perspectives; and
- Other publications and email bulletins distributed throughout the year.
Cleveland Restoration Membership Options - Enroll Online
Click on the following tabs to find the best Membership option for you.
- Student (with ID) $10
- Individual $35
- Household $55
- Nonprofit Community Partner $75
- Corporate Partner $150
- Foundation $300
- Cornerstone $600
- Keystone $1,200
- Capstone $2,500
- Sarah Benedict Circle $3,500
If you have any questions, contact Kerri Broome Associate Director, Development & Publications, (216) 426-3114.
The Cleveland Restoration Society is a 501(c)(3)